The Australian Institute of Health & Safety in partnership with Wellness Designs invites you to take part in a Wellness Practitioner Training - Melbourne. The course will commence on Wednesday 13th March 2024.
The Wellness Designs Practitioner training program is designed to educate, empower and inspire individuals to develop a targeted and sustainable wellness strategy for your organisation or client.
- Two-day intensive course with professional, experienced facilitators
- Nationally recognised unit of competency (BSBHRM531: Coordinate Health and Wellness programs)
- One hour 1-on-1 virtual mentoring session
- Two months initial access to The Hub –Australasia's only knowledge centre for workplace wellness
- Workbook to keep all your working notes, reflections, 'light bulb' thoughts and plans as you work through each of the six modules of the course.
Who Should Attend
- Workplace health and wellness practitioners who are responsible for leading an ‘in-house’ strategy.
- HR practitioners who have responsibility for employee wellness within their organisation and are looking to improve their understanding of best practice.
- OHS and occupational health practitioners who see value in a more integrated approach to employee health, safety and wellbeing.
- Health professionals wishing to increase their understanding of delivering services within the workplace environment.
- Government representatives or consultants assisting individuals or organisations to deliver such programs.
- Undergraduate or post-graduate students wishing to embark on a career in workplace health and wellness.
- Workplace health and wellness providers looking to update the skills and knowledge of their service delivery teams.
- Anyone with a passion to empower and transform their workplace.
Date: Wednesday 13th March to Thursday 14th March, 2024
Time:9am to 5pm
Location: Medibank, 720 Bourke Street, Melbourne
AIHS Member Early Bird rate $1978 (incl. GST)|Non-member Early Bird rate $2197.80 (incl. GST) (when booked and paid 4 weeks prior to course date)
AIHS Member Standard rate $2326.50 (incl. GST)|Non-member Standard rate $2585 (incl. GST)
To obtain the member discount, please enter discount code AIHS10 when registering
Note: This course runs subject to registered numbers. Our training will be conducted in compliance with a COVID SAFE plan, and for entry to this venue, proof of double vaccination status will be required.
Wednesday 13th March 2024 9am-5pm
Thursday 14th March 2024 9am-5pm
To register for this program, click HERE. This Learning is endorsed by the Australian Institute of Health & Safety and all registrations are submitted direct with the program provider.
Still not sure if the training is for you? Join Wellness Designs for one of their free 30 minute information sessions where they’ll walk you through the content, and common FAQs including payment and funding options.
*Certified Members can register CPD Points for this program by logging into their Member Account. CPD is not awarded automatically for this program as it is run by an external provider.