On behalf of the SIA Ltd National Board of Management, I am pleased to advise the outcome of the National and Victoria Division Inc elections that were declared during the 2010 National Annual General and 2010 Victoria Division Inc Annual General Meeting at the RACV Club, Melbourne, last night:
National Executive members elected on 24 November:
• National President, Sue Pilkington FSIA;
• National Vice-President, Tony Mitchell CPMSIA;
• National Treasurer, Sue Bottrell CPMSIA; and
• National Secretary, Stephen Thomas CFSIA.
Further advice regarding the other voting and non-voting members of the new National Board of Management, and the National Public Officer will be released soon by Sue Pilkington.
Victoria Division Inc Executive and Committee of Management members elected on 24 November:
• President, Cameron Montgomery FSIA;
• Vice President, Yin Chim CPMSIA;
• Secretary, Rachel Lopez CPMSIA (as per the Victoria Division Inc Constitution Rachel Lopez will also assume the role of Treasurer;
• Committee Member, Sue Pilkington FSIA;
• Committee Member, Sue Bottrell CPMSIA;
• Committee Member, Nicole Prince FSIA;
• Committee Member; Jon Temby FSIA; and
• Committee Member, Ross MacFarlane CPMSIA.
The public officer for the Victoria Division Inc is Rachel Lopez CPMSIA.
Committee members of the Victoria Division Inc Committee of Management who will now undertake the 2nd year of their 2-year appointment will be: Paul Flood CPMSIA, Lindsay Pritchard CPMSIA; Cip Corva FSIA; Neil Dine FSIA; and the ex-officio members, Kelvin Blackney FSIA and Ian Ewart CPMSIA, Presidents of the Geelong and Gippsland Branches respectively.
We congratulate those who have been elected for the next twelve months and also sincerely thank those members who last night completed their term on the NBOM or the Victoria Division Inc Committee of Management.
Unit 2/217-219 Mickleham Rd Tullamarine Victoria 3043