The Conference Committee is currently working on the Speaker Program and is calling for papers from industry leaders who wish to present a session on relevant issues/objectives. Papers can take the form of case studies, research or workshops. The allocated time for presentations can vary from 30-45 minutes, should you require a specific amount of time please advise at the time of submitting your abstract.
The Conference Program has been expanded to include the following stream:
- Applied Innovation
- The Safety Professional as a Researcher
- Low Risk Doesn't Mean No Risk
- Capability Coaching - Coaching the Safety Professional
- International Trends
- How to Motivate for Safety
- Challenges Facing Occupational Health and Safety Representatives
- Business Leaders - Challenges that we Face
- Preparing Youth for the Workforce
For further information on suggested topics and details on how to apply please click here .
Should you wish to present at the Safety In Action Conference submit your details and presentation by email to email@example.com no later than Friday 12 November.
Note: The Safety In Action Conference is not an avenue for promoting commercial products or programs. Papers will only be accepted on their value to furthering the science of safety within the Australian community.