WHS Act with Greg Smith: Personal Liability for Workers
From full-time employees and contractors to interns and volunteers, 'Workers' or 'Non-Company Officers' play a pivotal role in keeping your company compliant under the new WHS Act
Get your Workers up to speed with their duties, penalties and personal liability in this 25-minute online course.
Who should take this course?
- Employees (including managers and supervisors)
- Subcontractors and casual workers
- Employees of a contractor or subcontractor
- Employees of a labour hire company
- Apprentices or trainees
- Students on work experience
- International award-winning author and qualified lawyer, Greg Smith, will take your Workers through:
- Personal Liability for Non-Company Officers
- Duties and Penalties
- Case Studies of recent prosecutions and how they would be treated under the WHS Act
- Health and safety system implementation
- What it means for Workers
- What can you do?
- Frequently asked questions
The Course will take 25 minutes to complete. You will receive a certificate on completion
If you’d like to purchase 20 or more licences for your workforce, please contact Epigroup and quote AIHS for a bundle deal. You can also licence these courses to be hosted in your own LMS.
Greg Smith, Partner, WA Law firm, Jackson McDonald
Greg is an international award winning author and qualified lawyer who has spent more than two decades specialising in Employment Law and Workplace Health & Safety.
In addition to being a lawyer, Greg has worked as the Principal Safety Advisor for a major oil and gas company and taught the Accident Prevention unit at Curtin University in Western Australia.
Greg is the author of, Management Obligations for Safety and Health, co-author of, Risk Conversations: The Law, Social Psychology and Risk and the editor of Contractor Safety Management, which won the 2014 World Safety Organisation’ Educational Award.