AIHS Member - Complimentary
Non-member - Complimentary
The Australian Institute of Health & Safety (AIHS) Emerging Leaders Network, invites you to join us on Wednesday 4th May at 14:30 AEST for a webinar session titled: Communicating and Marketing Health & Safety Messages
Have you ever wanted to improve your skills in how you communicate your message to your colleagues, managers, and staff? Are you wanting to find out more about how you can use positive and effective language when wanting to put your point across? Join us for a 1-hour webinar that will explore these and also show you how to develop and communicate complex safety systems.
Find out how Danielle Odd, Group Head of Safety at Nine communicates and markets her message to her people. She will provide you with some practical tools on how to write these effectively and how to use the appropriate language to achieve your desired outcome.
Date: Wednesday 4th May 2022
Time: 14:30 - 15:30 AEST
Location: Zoom webinar - links will be included in your confirmation email.
Cost: AIHS Members - Complimentary | Non-members - Complimentary
CPD: 5 points
1. Overcoming barriers to effective internal HSEQ communication
2. How to make internal messages impactful and memorable
3. Using appropriate language and tools to achieve success
4. Developing, and communicating complex safety systems or messages accurately in written (e.g. articles, email campaigns, procedures) and spoken formats (e.g. presentations and training)
5. How to write effective and engaging internal communications for H&S messages, campaigns, and updates.
Danielle Odd, Group Head of Safety Strategy at Nine
Danielle is a highly experienced health, safety, and wellbeing leader who oversees these areas at Nine, Australia’s largest locally owned media company, across its divisions of television, radio and publishing.
She is adept at identifying and developing programs and activities that positively influence change in behaviours, attitudes and the overall safety culture across the business.
Over a 20 year career Danielle has held senior roles in People and Culture teams, specialising in health, safety and well being, at Nine, Coca-Cola Amatil and also Pacific Brands.
This session is brought to you by: