Expiry 4/11/2022: AIHS Member: $999+GST I Non-Member: $1299+GST
Expiry 18/11/2022: AIHS Member: $1299+GST I Non-Member: $1599+GST
Expiry 1/12/2022: AIHS Member: $1599+GST I Non-Member: $1899+GST
USE AIHS2022 at the checkout
As the regulatory and compliance landscape in psychological health and safety continues to change across Australia, the new mental health obligations for employers are clear; prevention is better than cure. But with new duties requiring organisations to proactively mitigate and manage psychological hazards for staff, how do we now do it?
Join the Australian Institute of Health & Safety in partnership with The Hatchery at the Integrated Approaches to Workplace Mental Health 2022 virtual conference to find out how to implement the new regulatory and code of practice changes, and understand what it means to effectively manage psychological health & safety for your business in 2023. Learn from industry, regulators, mental health and safety experts across Australia who are at the cutting edge of integrating psychological health & safety into business as usual.
• Hear from respected senior leaders in Safety, HR, Mental Health, Regulation and Legal
• Essential insights on key issues from keynote presenters, case studies and panel discussions
• Share your thoughts and ask your burning questions in live Q&A and interactive polls
• Extend your learning with in depth pre & post event seminars
• Excellent connectivity and a tailored online experience facilitated by our premier conference platform and experienced IT, AV and delivery teams
Who will attend?
Senior leaders and representatives with responsibility for:
• Occupational Health & Safety
• Work Health & Safety
• Health & Wellbeing
• People & Culture
• Human Resources
• Return to Work
Date: Thursday 1 December - Friday 2 December 2022.
Time: 9:00AM - 14:50PM AEDT
USE AIHS2022 at the checkout for a DISCOUNT
For further details on the Conference program visit: Program
* The Integrated Approaches to Workplace Mental Health conference is endorsed by the Australian Institute of Health & Safety (AIHS) for Continuing Professional Development (CPD).