Super Early Bird: AIHS Member: $499+GST I Non-Member: $799+GST* Super Early Bird Rates expiry on 29 Oct 2021
Early Bird: AIHS Member: $699+GST I Non-Member: $999+GST* Early Bird Rates expiry on 12 Nov 2021
Standard Rates: AIHS Member: $899+GST I Non-Member: $1099+GST
* The Integrated Approaches to Workplace Mental Health conference is endorsed by the Australian Institute of Health & Safety (AIHS) for Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
The Australian Institute of Health & Safety (AIHS) in partnership with The Hatchery are proud to present the Integrated Approaches to Workplace Mental Health conference. Join us as we unpack timely issues and emerging priorities to help you implement effective systems and strategies to support mental health in your workplace.
The impact of poor mental health has a significant toll on people and businesses resulting in lost productivity, increased absenteeism, stress, anxiety and burnout. With up to 45% of mental health issues experienced by employed people relating to their workplace conditions, it’s clear that more needs to be done to address psychological workplace hazards.
The regulatory landscape is changing, signalling a positive shift in the way we approach prevention and management of psychosocial risk in the workplace. But to effectively support employee mental health, workplaces must move beyond compliance and focus on developing proactive, preventative and evidence-based strategies that are integrated and championed by Safety, HR and leadership.
To help you drive improvement and make sustainable change in the way you approach workplace mental health,
Date: Wednesday 1 December - Thursday 2 December 2021.
Time: 9:00AM - 14:50PM AEDT
Why attend this event?
• Hear from respected senior leaders in Safety, HR, Mental Health, Regulation and Legal
• Essential insights on key issues from keynote presenters, case studies and panel discussions
• Share your thoughts and ask your burning questions in live Q&A and interactive polls
• Extend your learning with in depth pre & post event workshops
• Excellent connectivity and a tailored online experience facilitated by our premier conference platform and experienced IT, AV and delivery teams
Who will attend?
Senior leaders and representatives with responsibility for:
• Occupational Health & Safety
• Work Health & Safety
• Health & Wellbeing
• People & Culture
• Human Resources
• Return to Work
For further details on the Conference program visit: https://the-hatchery.co/event/aihs/